Blue Sky Professional Development Ltd All Rights Reserved © Sheridan Tech
APPRENTICESHIPS IN HR Apprenticeships are paid jobs combining practical, on-the- job training with off-the-job learning. Apprenticeships allow experienced workers to learn new skills and to meet career goals, as well as offer structured routes into skilled work for new/inexperienced employees.
Apprenticeship Qualifications You can study at these levels: HR Consultant/Partner - Level 5 HR Support - Level 3 From September 2021: Senior Human Resources Professional - Level 7 Learning & Development Consultant Business Partner - Level 5 Please contact us for more information
Our HR apprenticeships are delivered in partnership with the Colchester Institute and incorporate: the CIPD nationally recognized qualification at the relevant level one group workshop a month either online or at our Norwich or Colchester venue blended learning materials an Assessor/Training Advisor who meets you to track your progress.
HR Consultant / PartnerLevel 5 HR SupportLevel 3
How are they paid for? Since April 2017 the way that government funds apprenticeships in England has changed to a levy system. If the employer pays the apprenticeship levy they can use this to fund the HR apprenticeship with Blue Sky and the Colchester Institute. There is a small contribution required for level 3 certification as well as CIPD membership. For non-levy paying employers the Government will co- invest 95% of the funding with the employer being asked to contribute the remaining 5% on a monthly basis.
Apprentices in every role follow an approved study programme which can include functional skills, technical certificates and academic qualifications, as well as the development of transferable skills.
Apprenticeship Assessment As well as the CIPD qualification, HR apprentices also work towards a final End Point Assessment which could include a work-based project, portfolio of evidence, professional discussion and/or a presentation.
Contact us for further details!
Additional Information Level 3 apprentices without L2 Maths and English must achieve this prior to completing their apprenticeship Level 5 & Level 7 apprentices must have already achieved a grade C (4) or above in Maths & English Apprentices or their employers must pay for the student’s CIPD membership Employers must commit to supporting the apprentice with 20% of their work-time dedicated to off-the-job and new learning
Blue Sky Professional Development Ltd All Rights Reserved © Sheridan Tech
APPRENTICESHIPS IN HR Apprenticeships are paid jobs combining practical, on- the-job training with off-the-job learning. Apprenticeships allow experienced workers to learn new skills and to meet career goals, as well as offer structured routes into skilled work for new/inexperienced employees.
Apprenticeship Qualifications You can study at these levels: HR Consultant/Partner - Level 5 HR Support - Level 3 From September 2021: Senior Human Resources Professional - Level 7 Learning & Development Consultant Business Partner - Level 5 Please contact us for more information
Our HR apprenticeships are delivered in partnership with the Colchester Institute and incorporate: the CIPD nationally recognized qualification at the relevant level one group workshop a month either online or at our Norwich or Colchester venue blended learning materials an Assessor/Training Advisor who meets you to track your progress.
HR Consultant / PartnerLevel 5 HR SupportLevel 3
How are they paid for? Since April 2017 the way that government funds apprenticeships in England has changed to a levy system. If the employer pays the apprenticeship levy they can use this to fund the HR apprenticeship with Blue Sky and the Colchester Institute. There is a small contribution required for level 3 certification as well as CIPD membership. For non-levy paying employers the Government will co- invest 95% of the funding with the employer being asked to contribute the remaining 5% on a monthly basis.
Apprentices in every role follow an approved study programme which can include functional skills, technical certificates and academic qualifications, as well as the development of transferable skills.
Apprenticeship Assessment As well as the CIPD qualification, HR apprentices also work towards a final End Point Assessment which could include a work-based project, portfolio of evidence, professional discussion and/or a presentation.
Contact us for further details!
Additional Information Level 3 apprentices without L2 Maths and English must achieve this prior to completing their apprenticeship Level 5 & Level 7 apprentices must have already achieved a grade C (4) or above in Maths & English Apprentices or their employers must pay for the student’s CIPD membership Employers must commit to supporting the apprentice with 20% of their work-time dedicated to off-the-job and new learning